Gcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gcraft

Our new minecraft server nice spawn, Towny and nether works, active admins, Anti grief. Its totaly perfect.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whitelist Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Superkayko

Whitelist Application Empty
PostSubject: Whitelist Application   Whitelist Application EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:50 am

I Wish to Join Your Server i am not one of those greifers if the server is still up please may i join Let me no if you accept and send me ip if you do
Back to top Go down
edwardas134

PostSubject: Whitelist   Whitelist Application EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:20 am

nick: EdVa
Reason to play in your server: I am shearching a good server,and i want to have a good time
Back to top Go down
http://filmiukai.at.ua
19992may

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application   Whitelist Application EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:39 pm

Please may I join your server as I have been looking for a good server that I can dedicate to for a while, my username is 19992may Smile Some info you may want to know is I am a girl I live in the UK and i like to do surfing and kickboxing Smile
Back to top Go down
GoChimney

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application   Whitelist Application EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:44 am

I have been on this server a few time's before it was White-listed, i want to get on but i cannot because i am not white-listed on le server... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application   Whitelist Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gcraft :: white list :: white list request-
Jump to: